CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Fun!












So now that the Christmas decorations are put away, it is time for Birthday! Since we are headed to Disneyland this weekend to celebrate Makenna & Vance's birthday, we decided to celebrate last night at their favorite restaurant to go to for their birthday, Roadhouse Grille. They love this place for the coffee filter hat and toilet seat cover necklace they get with their birthday song! I also baked cakes for them, a Bakugan cake for Vance and a Barbie cake for Makenna. They came out great and we not very hard to make! Makenna and I had fun with her cake and Vance liked how his cake came out too!



1 comments:

Belinda said...

Hello,
Gosh I cant beleive how big the kids are! Grandpa Aubel and Claudia send me pictures from time to time of them! I did not know you guys had a blog I found you on Claudia's followers. take care
Belinda